Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Things You Don't Want to Hear During Surgery

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Things You Don't Want to Hear During Surgery

    "Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy."

    "Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop!"

    "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"

    "Bo Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!"

    "Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?"

    "Hand me that...uh...that uh...thingie."

    "Oh no! I just lost my Rolex."

    "Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?"

    "Darn, there go the lights again...."

    "Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Heck, the guy's got two of 'em."

    "Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!"

    "Could you stop that thing from beating? It's throwing off my concentration."

    "What's this doing here?"

    "That's cool! Now can you make his leg twitch?"

    "I wish I hadn't forgotten my glasses."

    "Well, folks, this will be an experiment for all of us."

    "Sterile, shcmerile. The floor's clean, right?"

    "What do you mean, he wasn't in for a sex change?"

    "Anyone see where I left that scalpel?"

    "And now we remove the subject's brain and place it in the body of the ape."

    "Ok. Now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature."

    "This patient has already had some kids, right?"

    "Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?"

    "Don't worry. I think this is sharp enough."

    "FIRE! FIRE! Everybody get out NOW!"

    "Darn! Page 47 of the manual is missing!"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMAO

    Thank you Roger!!! I needed that after a shitty day,....luv ya my friend!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahwwww *Huggs* I'm sorry you had a bad day, do you have to work all weekend?

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I'm off,...just had a ghost from the past haunt me

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another thing you don't want to hear:

    "Damn! Where did it go?"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or how about one from personal experiernce during my cesarian????

    "Where's the head. It's wedged in the canal. We are going to have to shove her back into the rib cage and pull in order to pull her out. **looking at me** You might feel some displaced pain."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    stalking Pez....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG pez are you serious? Just reading this makes my stomach turn,....*OUCH!!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah. Hence...why I only had one. Oh, and the displaced pain? Felt like someone injected me in the neck with ice water. Didnt hurt but felt strange. Chloe was 9lb 15oz and 22" long. She was big.

    Amazing how the doctors don't remember that we are not knocked out during the c-section, and how they just gabb on and on about shit.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhh yesssssssss sounds so familiar. Me too...three days. Went in on a Thursday, had my water broken, was induced and could not dilate past4 cm. Sat evening I finally got an epidural and delivered Sunday 8 a.m. Raelynn & Mum were with me along with my sister & husband. Worst experience of my life. I made Raelynn exercise my numbed legs because I can be a bit of a claustrophobe and I was panicking that I couldnt feel my legs after the epidural...but after three days of labor and no epidural...I was willing to try and overcome the claustrophobia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •